Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Happy birthday to me

Hurray ! I'm older ! 28 today...

And for my birthday, after three long stress filled weeks of commuting and interviews I have finally been given not one but FIVE job offers. Hopefully some of them kept the receipts so I can take them back for a refund... They are all permanent positions in London, which means I am UK based once again, for better or for worse.

Next week I shall be relaxing in the Alps once again with my snowboard and friends. Prefect timing there, allowing me a week away to unwind, relax, mix some bitching cocktails and prepare to start my new career shortly after I get back.

In tech news, I got a new phone (and number - 07917367680). It's a nokia (shame) but it's quite sweet and lets me take little pictures of people that show up when they ring me. Currently I am using inanimate objects for best friends until I get real photos. I can now be amused as Erik rings and a mug of tea shows up. It's funny if your me, anyway.

No comments: