Thursday, July 22, 2004

Wrapping up or staying put ?

Life in Melbourne suffered a large shakeup recently, with my house/work/drinking mate Hardy heading off back to Europe today. This means I am now sleeping on friends floors, moving each weekend to avoid over-staying my welcome ! I am also now working in a brand spanking new futuristic office building in the middle of the city, so spending lots more cash on smoothies and coffee.

But when will this life of city decadance end ? The current termination date for my contract is set for the 5th August, just over 2 weeks away. Plan is then to travel for a couple of months around Oz and head home, possibly with a stop over in Japan or even Taiwan.

So does this finally answer the enternal question of my return date ? Erm... well... it kinda does... but then I met this girl... but I want to travel... Hmmm, let's just say "watch this space" :)

No comments: