Monday, June 21, 2004

Picture this

So far camera course has been fun, but I got homework - how is THAT fun ? I've picked up a cheap old manual camera and a couple of lenses to play with off ebay. Early results - appaling! Aside from drinking, I've been watching movies and playing some board games (Chess, Settlers of Catan and Formula De) to fill up the evenings. Basically being very un-rock and roll at the moment, but saving dollar for future stuff.

Thoroughly bored of my job at the moment - a problem that has arisen in all many career choices so far ! Definate need to figure out what I really want to do, or who I want to work for needed before my next career move. Just counting the days really and starting to think about travelling onwards. Ah well - it's Friday - it's 5pm - and that signals beer'o'clock !

No comments: