Sunday, January 24, 2010

2010 planning

Made it snowboarding in the end, 4 great days on the snow ! Exhausted afterwards though, especially due to having to get coaches instead of trains to and from the airport.

Now the new year beckons, and planning - birthday party, Australia visa, moving countries and a wedding all to sort out. Put together a long list of things to do, which means I feel comforted that I've captured all the tasks, so rather than do any of them, I've been having a wonderful relaxed weekend at my cousin's for a Burn's night supper. And playing with lego.

Coming up soon - MORE snowboarding, with a week in St Anton, and then I need to sort out my next scans to check everything is still fine inside. But first I gotta figure out this birthday party thing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May I join you?