Thursday, January 07, 2010

Icy plans

So the plan was to board a plane tomorrow morning (~6am), jet to Geneva, and spend 3.5 days in the snow with my trusty snowboard.

The train to Luton airport is not runnning, so I have a more expensive coach / taxi operation sorted out. I had to buy an extra coach ticket just now when I read snowboards were not allowed in the hold luggage (bet they are when I get there, but for a £10 it wasn't worth pissing about with).

Main bugger is the dozen other people I am going with are flying out of Gatwick. There flight hasn't been cancelled, but every flight before it HAS. I am supposed to meet them at the airport to share taxi rides to the resort.

Think I've written of the .5 day snowboarding. And that's me being optomistic :)

Right now, it's 5 hours until the taxi comes, time to rest my head, briefly.

No comments: